Sunday, December 15, 2013

Blingin' on a Budget

Being a college girl one can always coin the term broke when it comes to finances.  Although a serious exaggeration recycling my wardrobe is a must.  Layering, matching, and accessorizing is a constant.  As much as any girl can dream you can't always have the ability to go out and drop serious cash on new merchandise with the ever changing seasons and trends.  However, one way to spice up your old attire is with new statement pieces.  
I never have luck when it comes to Forever 21 other than basics but man their jewelry selection is on point.  Being out and about I seem to always be missing a matching earring, like missing a matching sock.  Yet, with Forever 21 I never fear the guilt of loss because there is always a readily available selection of jewelry on a dime.  Quickly stopping in I can spot what I want:  
Beautiful gem squares in a rose hue that add a sparkle to all my outfits.  
Hoops, my new obsession they make me feel fabulous.  
Then finally the cross cut out studs; I never go a day without wearing atleast one cross!
Have you been shopping lately, what are your new favorite purchases?

xo,
MissMeliss

4 comments: